- Foot Pain Relief
- Foot, Ankle, Arch and Heel Pain
- Sore and Aching Feet
- Swelling from Strains and Sprains
- Joint Pain
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Moisturizing and Soothing
- Ideal for Foot Massage
- Unscented, Paraben Free
- Arnica Natural Active Ingredient
• temporarily relieve sore feet and other aches and pains due to overexertion and minor injuries.
• reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises associated with sprains and strains.
Use Arnicare FootCare at the Onset of Pain
Arnicare FootCare is made from Arnica montana (a mountain daisy), which has been used for centuries to naturally relieve pain. Its soothing effect makes it ideal for massaging painful feet, heels, and ankles. Arnicare FootCare is recommended by doctors, plastic surgeons, and pharmacists, and used by professional athletes and savvy moms.
• Ideal for foot massage
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there's more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.Directions
Apply a thin layer of Arnicare FootCare to affected area and massage gently 3 times a day or as needed. If heat or ice is applied, wait five minutes before applying Arnica FootCare. Free Of Paraben.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.