Flonase Allergy Relief Spray Спрей с пропионатом флутиказона для облегчения аллергического насморка 36, 4 мл + 18, 2 мл
- Twin Pack - 2 (0.62 fl oz Sprays) - Contains 1.24 fl oz. Total
- Fluticasone Propionate (Glucocorticoid) 50 mcg Per Spray
- Allergy Symptom Relief Nasal Spray
- 24 Hour Relief of:
- Itchy, Watery Eyes
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Nose
Flonase Allergy Relief Nasal Spray gives you more complete allergy relief than most over-the-counter allergy pills and tablets. Flonase helps block 6 key allergic substances. Most allergy pills only block histamine.
Full prescription strength Flonase provides 24-hour relief from nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose, and itchy, watery eyes all allergy season long.
Relief for nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose, and itchy, water eyes. Provides non-drowsy, 24 hour relief in full prescription strength.
Once daily use allows you to be greater than your allergies every day.Directions
Read the Quick Start Guide for how to:
- prime the bottle
- use the spray
- clean the spray nozzle
- shake gently before each use
- use this product only once a day
- do not use more than directed
Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Older
- Week 1 - use 2 sprays in each nostril once daily.
- Week 2 through 6 months - use 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril once daily, as needed to treat your symptoms
- After 6 months of daily use - ask you doctor if you can keep using.
Children 4 to 11 Years of Age
- the growth rate of some children may be slower while using this product. Children should use for the shortest amount of time necessary to achieve symptom relief. Talk to your child's doctor if you child needs to use the spray for longer than two months a year.
- an adult should supervise use
- use 1 spray in each nostril once daily
Children Under 4 Years of Age
- do not use
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.